The main priority of our company is to provide you with quality services. Our company fully complies with USA laws. We also want your online experience to be as comfortable and safe as possible. We care about the safety of your personal data and clear terms of cooperation with our clients.
In this document we describe how we collect, store, protect and share your browser data and information that you leave while using our site, filling out online forms, submitting applications and so on.
Collecting of personal information
We may collect information while you visit our site, use the functionality of the site (or application), fill out online forms, register or correspond with our employees.
We may collect the following information:
2. Email address and/or phone number
3. Address of work and/or residence, ZIP code
4. Demographic information (age, gender, interests)
5. Information about your computer or mobile device and installed OS
6. Information about your browser, including browser history, referring website, access time and etc.
Usage of information
1. The information collected helps us to improve customer service and provide services of appropriate quality
2. The collected information allows us to study statistics, including statistics of visits to our site. We use this information to understand what the target audience is interested in and needs, how effective online services are, how many people visit our site and so on. We use such information to analyze advertising and marketing strategies.
3. The information collected allows us to improve our website, application and online services.
4. We use personal data to communicate with you, conduct business correspondence and inform you about important news, promotions, delivery terms and so on.
5. In some cases, we may contact you using the information provided to find out your opinion about our services.
6. We do not sell information about our customers. We do not disclose sensitive information without your consent. However, we may share your contact information with our business partners, delivery services, product suppliers. These third parties cannot use your personal information for any other purpose other than in cooperation with our company. In addition, they are required to guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information.
7. We may disclose your personal information without notice, if required by law, at the request of the authorities, to protect our interests and the interests of our clients.
8. Some information about you may be collected automatically without our knowledge by Internet providers, statistical services, advertising services and search engine services.
According to Children Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not knowingly collect information from users under the age of 13. If you, as a guardian or parent, find out that a child has used our site, please let us know and we will delete the personal information.
Online Privacy Protection Act
In accordance with the law, we enable any user to view the pages of our site anonymously. You can also make changes to the provided personal data by sending us an email.
Protection information We use state of present-day technologies to store and protect your personal information in accordance with US laws. When transferring financial information, we use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. We do our best to ensure that your personal information is under reliable protection.